Advantages of Using a Biometric/Fingerprint Gun Safe
One of the most obvious advantages is the ease of use. You do not need to remember a key code or have a keep a key on hand. This can be very advantageous if you are suddenly in a stressful situation and you need to access your gun very quickly.
A lot of times people tend to misplace the keys to their gun safes. Even worse, some people keep the keys in very accessible locations. This totally defeats the purpose of locking up your guns in the first place. If the key is located right next to the safe or in a drawer right near it then the safe itself is useless.
Another large advantage is the accessibility controls provided with a biometric gun safe. Most models are capable of storing multiple fingerprints. This allows you to provide access to only people you deem trustworthy enough to have access to your guns.
If an intruder gets into a home featuring a biometric gun safe they will not be able to access the weapons. This addresses the concern one may have that their own weapons can be used against them.
Top 4 Best Biometric Gun Safes:[table id=7 /]
Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe
If you only demand the best, then you’ll certainly need to take a closer look at the Sentry Safe Biometric quick access pistol safe. This is arguably the Best Biometric Gun Safe for those who only have a single pistol to store and given its size and the fact that it can accommodate a single gun and its magazines, you won’t have to worry about hearing any metal clinking sound when moving it from place to place. Check out the customers reviews of this product.
- Built quality is excellent and the safe is built with 12 gauge solid steel.
- On the inside, you’ll find the safe is very well framed, so it greatly protects your gun while minimizing sound.
- This particular model comes with 3 types of locking mechanisms and not only will you be able to use the biometric fingerprint mechanism
- In terms of warranty, you benefit from one year of limited manufacturer warranty, but the good news is that you’re likely to never need the warranty anyway since the safe is built like a tank.
BARSKA The Best Biometric Gun Safe:
Those who want to store a few revolvers and pistols with magazines will be very happy to learn about the fact that the Barska AX11224 is ideal and one of the best biometric gun safe in this regard. It features a single compartment, it’s still big enough for most users and will likely offer you great security for whatever you want to store in it.
- Weighing 31 pounds and being made out of stainless steel, the AX11224 gives you the peace of mind that no matter who wants to tamper with it.
- AX11224 features a locking system that’s primed and armed.
- Thanks to its build quality, no one but you will be able to access the safe, so you don’t need to worry about anyone else attempting to access it and being successful with it. Check following Barska AX11224 video review for more details.
Watch BARSKA Biometric Safe Video Review
Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000 safe :
All the Best Biometric Gun Safe Reviews online rave about the XL MVB1000 from Gunvault and that is because it is certainly one of the best safes you can currently get. While it will take a bit longer for your fingerprint to be scanned (three to four seconds), this safe compensates through the fact that it has a very high entry rate. However, it’s best that you consider programming the same fingerprint from many angles since this increase the chances of it being recognized right away. Check the customers reviews about this product.
- Capacity wise, the XL MVB1000 allows you to store between six to nine handguns, which is definitely more than any other safe on this list.
- Due to its size, it’s a great choice for those who have a lot of guns and want to store them somewhere safe where their kids cannot access them.
- There is also a total of thirty fingerprints that you can store in this safe
- It also comes up with an emergency key for those rare situations when you may need to open the safe with it.
MicroVault XL MVB1000 Best Biometric gun safe Video Review:
BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe:
This fingerprint Rifle Safe has firearms security storage device with electronic biometric access and point solid dead bolt locking system. The safe offers a solid steel construction with 2mm thick walls and features pre-drilled anchor points for installation. The package includes 4 AA batteries and 2 emergency override keys.
- The dimensions of the BARSKA rifle safe are 52.2 x 9.8 x 8.7 inches and it weighs a massive 66 pounds
- This enormous rifle safe runs on just 4 AA batteries. The batteries are included in the shipment and run for no less than a duration of 2 years.
- Emergency override keys are available in the package though you should not really need them.
- The user can turn off the opening beep for a stealthier retrieval. Get the discounted price of this product from this link.
This Safe is hard to ignore for a gun enthusiast, or even for someone who is cautious about their security. The product is so valuable that you can hardly keep yourself from adding it to the wish list. This is a high-quality product that can offer you very reliable home defense, even if it falls short of completely fulfilling the needs of advanced gun aficionados. For the price that it is available, it is hard to say no to it.
My personal choice:
Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000 gun safe Biometric fingerprint
If I were to pick the right one for me, it would have to be the Gunvault MicroVault XL MVB1000.
- This bad boy gives me plenty of storage space to store all my guns in it.
- Being designed in a way that greatly decreases the chances of someone managing to open it using prying tools.
- According to the Best Biometric Gun Safe Reviews online, this is one of the best safes you can currently find for a good price.
Since it comes with a 1-year warranty and also looks nice in living room, I can only recommend it to anybody who needs a large storage safe that’s almost impossible to crack open!